We have a lot of requests to Hire Magic Mirrors for children’s parties, but realise that the requirements for a kids party are somewhat different to that for a Wedding etc.
Firstly, is a Magic Mirror suitable for a Children’s party?
Well, unlike a traditional Photobooth there is no “enclosure” so you can see what the children are upto at all times. This means that they can be seen/supervised at all times. The Mirror is easy use by children – they are so used to operating touch screen devices that they pick it up very quickly.
Hiring a Magic Mirror for a children’s party is a great idea – especially if it is fancy dress party, or you are having a face painter as it can capture their costumes and art work they have created.
But a children’s party is very different to a Wedding or other type of event!
At a children’s party there are typically 30 youngsters present who are more interested in taking their photo, looking at themselves in the screen and then using the touch screen to “draw” on the photo. Then there is the rush to get the prints from the side of the mirror! Then the cycle repeats itself!
A typical children’s party will run for 3 hours – during which there will be time for some food, party games and other activities, so you won’t want the Magic Mirror there for the whole time. We think that an hour is about right, as you don’t want the whole party being dominated by the Magic Mirror – you would like the children to get involved in the other activities you have organised too.
Our standard packages for the hire of a Magic Mirror Photobooth include a red carpet and rope walkway, a wide range of props and at least 2 hours of unlimited visits to the Mirror.
For a children’s party we’ll replace the red carpet experience with a star shaped mat showing the children where to stand, we’ll include a small platform for the little ones to use so that they get a better shot with the camera and provide 1 hours of unlimited visits to the mirror.
For an adults party we have over 150 props with us. For a children’s party we pick a smaller selection of the props we have found to be most popular – this also makes it easier to keep track of the props as they tend to wander away from the Magic Mirror.
Our Children’s party package includes:-
- 1hrs use of the Magic Mirror – we will arrive well in advance to ensure we are ready in plenty of time.
- Unlimited visits to the Magic Mirror with a print each time during that hour.
- A board to display the photos on so that parents can collect photos from at the end, or they can be put in the party bags.
- A Star mat and platform to help the children be in the right place for the best photos.
- Fully attended at all times (DBS checked staff).
- Selection of props to add fun to the photos.
- Personalised layout for the photos.
What do we ask from you:-
- A suitable location with easy safe access to a mains socket without any trailing cables. As we may be leaving before your party finishes it may be helpful if we are near the door! If you want the green screen effect, we’ll need somewhere safe to put the screen up also.
- No food or drink near the mirror
- A parent available to assist with the supervision of the children (we reserve the right to close the Mirror if their behaviour deteriorates).
This offer is available in the following areas:-
- Market Bosworth
- Ashby De La Zouch
To qualify for this offer we need to finish the hire period by 4pm.
Call the booking line now on 01827 466123 or click here to book your Magic Mirror Hire for your next children’s party!